These are the v4 docs. For v5 docs see https://zsh-abbr.olets.dev
zsh-abbr 4.x by Henry Bley-Vroman is licensed under a license which is the unmodified text of CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 and ethics conditions taken without modification from Hippocratic License 2.1. It is not affiliated with Creative Commons or the Organization for Ethical Source.
Human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the LICENSE file:
You are free to
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Non-commercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- Ethics - You must abide by the ethical standards specified in the Hippocratic License clause.
- Preserve terms — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- Human-readable license summary is modified from https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0. The ethics point was added.